Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All About me...

Writing about me is not easy! But, I’ll try…

I am going to introduce myself: My name is Dairys Bermúdez, I’m from Venezuela and I’m twenty-seven years old. I received my degree in 2005, now I’m an Advertising & Public Relations Executive, and a Journalist, too. I came here because I wanted to change my life, brake my routines.

In Venezuela, I had a hard job. I worked from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Sometimes I had to work overtime, until 10:00pm or more. I loved my job, but to stay all the time in the same place and have the same responsibilities is really boring. My job title was “Account Advertising Manager” in a Publicity Agency, named PROACCIÓN PUBLICIDAD. I worked there for six years, I offered my services to a lot of important advertisers, such as ENELVEN (Electric Industry of Venezuela), Intercontinental Hotel,Phillips Morris Venezuela, Bitmax Technostore (like Best Buy) and others companies too.

That was a wonderful experience, but I really needed to do something different. When I decided to come here, my entire family was so upset, because I would be away from them for too long. I thought the same thing, but I explained to them about my plans here. I told my mom I wanted to take a different path and get more opportunities, because life is just like this. I really want to learn English, meet new people, live in a different country and get a better job in the future.

I always have been a strong woman; I go for my goals all the time, because I think this is the best way to get what one wants in life. My mom taught me this, “If you want something, go for it… We only have one life”. Also, I think I’m a real dreamer, I can imagine anything I want, before it becomes real, that’s so good for me, because I get motivation to carry on my plans. My big dream now is to live here in the United States, get a Master Degree in Marketing and improve my career. If I achieve this goal,I can get a good job here in an important company, like McDonald’s, Coca-Cola or any mass communication media company, such as CNN, Univision, Telemundo, that would be amazing!

So, I’m not here just to achieve a good job, I also want to find my soul mate! I really think this is too difficult. When I was I teenager, around fifteen years old, I thought I could find a nice guy, have a serious relationship, get my University degree and after that, get married and live happily ever after with “the love of my life”… Now, I think that was only a dream! True love is the most difficult thing to achieve in all of life, so if you are women, it’s the worst! Although I think it isn’t impossible to get,because some people can find it. So, I hope some day I can meet a good guy and have a family together.

I consider myself a friendly and happy woman,because I’m always smiling and I like to share my experiences with another people. I like enjoying time with my friends, go swimming, have dinner,have fun at parties and Nightclubs, get some drinks and have a wonderful time. I think life is too short, we should enjoy it, we have to take care, because when we get old, we can remember the wonderful life with our loved ones and re-live it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment